Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to A-Body.org!!!
Welcome to A-Body.org! This site is dedicated to those of us crazy people who are enthusiasts of or drive and maintain GM FWD/AWD A-body vehicles.

We used to have A-Body.net, but it suddenly disappeared.
Since I've not seen anything I went ahead and created this forum in hopes we can move our activities, as limited as they were, to here.

I've no idea who owned the old a-body.net or controlled it, it would be nice if anyone knows that I can try to contact them and see if I can get the forum database and attempt to merge it in here.
Also, the a-body.net domain seems to have been taken over by some unknown entity and currently directs to some betting website, so, that is also not available.

But for now, enjoy!
Thanks for setting this up!

Hopefully the previous owner of a-body.net stumbles across this so we can hopefully import the threads from the old site or something so all that valuable information isn't lost.
Welcome!
Yeah there's alot of good info there. I was gonna try to usurp it from web.archive.org in some fashion but I'd have to create my own script to do it.
(06-20-2024, 02:37 AM)slacker Wrote: Thanks for setting this up!

Hopefully the previous owner of a-body.net stumbles across this so we can hopefully import the threads from the old site or something so all that valuable information isn't lost.
Big thumbs up. I had considered doing this some time ago, since I'm the admin of one of the A-body Facebook groups, but I already have time shortages running the group.
Hey folks, great to see the forum come back to life!  Big Grin
(06-21-2024, 06:12 PM)Duke George V Wrote: Big thumbs up. I had considered doing this some time ago, since I'm the admin of one of the A-body Facebook groups, but I already have time shortages running the group.
Welcome back! Pretty easy for me I have a server with a business class connection and already had mail/php/web/db etc. With the amount of traffic the old site got I'm pretty sure it'll be just fine here.

(06-22-2024, 08:17 AM)Doc Salvage Wrote: Hey folks, great to see the forum come back to life!  Big Grin

Welcome come back! Glad I can help the community in some fashion!